1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Airgun Universe, you are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be visible. Registration is free, quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to join in. Click here to register.

Logun S16s leak - changed all the seals with seals from the logunater

Discussion in 'Accessories, Maintenance, Repair & Modifications' started by S16hunter, Sep 12, 2017.

1. S16hunter

S16hunter First Post

my logun S16s has an air leak (no supprize there Lol) so I change all the seals with seals from the logunater.
    All went well with the rebuild attached are bottle (doh) still got a leak seems to be in the mag area any ideas anyone ? Does the 16s have a seal in the end of the barrel?.

pellet fancier and Coypu Hunter like this.
  2. Coypu Hunter

Coypu Hunter Site Owner Staff Member

Welcome aboard, S16. Why don't you take a minute to introduce yourself in the Welcome section?

Not sure if anyone here has an S16. You could email Chambers or John Knibbs, they stock a huge range of parts for various air rifles and are very helpful.

pellet fancier likes this.
  3. pellet fancier

pellet fancier Veteran Poster

I repaired one of them many moons ago, the worst "O" ring to change was the tiny one inside of the block where the small tube goes. It was a flippin' pain, I wouldn't take another one on. Well done for doing what you've done.

Coypu Hunter and One Shot Willie like this.
  4. pellet fancier

pellet fancier Veteran Poster